One of the benefits of running an online part time job is that you can set it up to run itself. Can you imagine the feeling of freedom and independence you’d get from being payed while you are traveling the world or doing anything other than actually working? That’s the beauty of passive income – you don’t actually need to be working to generate income. There are many part time online jobs that can be set up like this, and it’s the ideal way to go if you are the type of entrepreneur who seeks ultimate freedom from working around a set schedule.
Here are some part time online jobs that can run themselves and generate passive income for you:
- Selling stock photography: upload your images to popular stock photo sites and they will sell your images for you.
- Affiliate marketing: advertise specific products on your blog or website and get paid for it
- Paid website/blog advertising: Sell advertising space on your website or blog. You’d be surprised how popular this is!
- Stock trading: Buy low and sell high – you don’t need to be in front of your computer all day to to this.
- Dividend investing: Buy dividend-paying stocks and get paid to do so.
You should also note that there are several pros and cons to running an online part time job for the sole purpose of generating passive income.
- You get paid 24 hours a day 7 days a week – no matter what you are doing or where you are in the world.
- Passive income online jobs are often low maintenance and don’t require a lot of you time.
- Because you’ll have a lot of free time after you set up a passive income earning job, you can run several at a time with relative ease
- The setup time is often (but not always) much longer than a standard type of online job.
- Compared with service jobs that pay you for your specific talents, online part time jobs that generate passive income won’t pay as well. Chances are that you will make a lot more money in a service type job like freelancing
Setting up online part time jobs that generates passive income is not for everybody. There is usually a lot more setup work than a more traditional work from home job, and it’s very difficult to make a lot of money doing it. But it’s hard to argue agains the value of an income source that will pay you without having to do anything, so it may be worth it to you to set up at least one or two of these types of online jobs as just another source of income for you.
Yes! I want to trade my 9-5 job for passive income too!
Subscribe to the TraderScooter mailing list and I’ll share with you the 3 easiest ways to start generating passive income today. It’s easier than you think!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.